Heating & Cooling Services
Advanced Heating & Cooling Services, Inc. is the area leader in heating & cooling installation, service and repair. Our trained professionals not only work on equipment which we installed but also on equipment which other companies have installed. Contact our team today for all of your service and equipment needs.Maintenance Plans
- Restaurant Plumbing & Gas Lines
- Air Conditioning Sales/Service/Repair
- Rooftop AC Units Sales/Service/Repair
- Heat Pump Systems Sales/Service/Repair
- Gas Furnace Sales/Service/Repair
- Electric Furnace Sales/Service/Repair
- Sheet Metal Ducting Install/Repair/Replace
- New Construction HVAC
- HVAC Yearly Maintenance
- Emergency HVAC Repair
- Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- With the HVAC division representing the cornerstone of our business, the Custom Fabrication division represents the added element available to our customers. All products originate in our fabrication shop. Highly-skilled employees, upgraded equipment and cutting-edge technology provide Advanced Heating & Cooling Services the ability to custom fabricate virtually every customer request, from the ordinary to the extraordinary
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
Just like bringing your car in for an oil change and tire rotation, your commercial heating and cooling system requires routine maintenance in order to run as efficiently as possible. Some benefits of scheduling and performing regular HVAC maintenance include:
- Increased efficiency – a well maintained heating and cooling system ensures your equipment isn’t overworking, minimizes energy use, and maximizes comfort.
- Prevent future repairs – commercial HVAC maintenance is used to detect early warning signs of breakdown and prevent costly repairs in the future.
- Provide a healthy working environment – regular HVAC maintenance on your building’s heating and cooling equipment ensures only the highest quality of air is being circulated throughout your workspace.
- Peace of mind – don’t worry about unexpected, costly repairs. With routine HVAC maintenance, we’ll catch any problems before they turn into expensive repairs.
- And much more
In today’s working world, commercial heating and cooling equipment is constantly evolving. The demand for more modern, energy-efficient systems to meet commercial and industrial needs is growing constantly. At Action Air, we’re at the forefront of emerging HVAC technology, and our technicians are trained to service the most cutting edge commercial HVAC systems, including:
Split-system heat pumps and air conditioners | VRV systems (variable refrigerant volume) | VRF systems (variable refrigerant flow) | Ductless heat pumps and air conditioners | Rooftop packaged systems | Indoor air filtration systems | Ventilation systems